What's your reno status?
At the most basic level, we correct structural flaws, optimize existing or additional space, and add design details that give distinction and inherent value.
So, how can we help? Let our expert staff set-up a personal consultation with you in order to determine how our expertise and experience can translate into the project or service you need.
The beginning of any project is triggered by an idea and a vision for its execution. Come to us with your ideas, whether in the form of a rough sketch, photographs, or in descriptive words, and we will partner with you each step of the way to make them a reality. What we do for our clients in during the Design phase:
- Free consultation to setup a project plan and pricing for services.
- Propose design ideas and concepts to incorporate into your vision and adapt to suit your home project.
- Estimate design package costs, such as architectural drawings, variation concepts costs, construction costs, permitting times and prices, and any other foreseeable costs.
In construction, everything is hand-crafted. Our teams have the expertise, experience, and dedication to ensure quality builds. By keeping our clients informed on the status of the project and the progress we are making, and by guaranteeing our workmanship, Status ensures that homeowners are able to trust and rely on our teams.
What we do for our clients in during the Build phase:
- Demolition and Disposal
- Framing and Structural Alterations
- Insulation, Spray Foam, Air and Vapor Barriers, Acoustic Sealing
- Drywall, Plastering, Dry Construction
- Painting, Spraying, Staining
- Custom carpentry, Millwork, Cabinetry
- Kitchen Cabinets, Stonework Islands
- Tile settings, Stone Laying
- Hardwood Floorings, Engineered Flooring, Laminate Flooring
- Exterior Masonry, Siding, Windows and Doors
- Custom Renovation Services
- Electrical and Plumbing Retrofitting